Monday, March 30, 2009

Tell me a story - March's edition

Before March is over, let's have some fun with writing! The Monday (March 23rd) blog topic dealt with brainstorming some terms that you think of when you hear "spring." (To participate in that topic, click here.)

Use those brainstorming terms & develop a short (3-6 sentence) story. Please share your brainstorming terms before you write your story. (If already participated in the brainstorming, but can't recall what you used, click here.)

I'll start!

My terms were warmer weather, greener grass, rain storms, flowers.

The warmer weather had arrived to Tracy's neighborhood. There was greener grass all over and kids were outside playing every day. Only when rain storms arrived did the children go inside to play. Every yard had colorful pink, yellow, and purple flowers outside. What a beautiful site it was!

Now you go!

2 comments:

Sandra B said...

Spring time is here, and I can't wait for the bright colours of the flowers and the fresh smell of rain. This rain will bring new life to our planet, greener grass and crops a plenty.
I also can't wait to see the new fashion on the run-way. These are some of the reason I am happy spring time is here.

Anonymous said...

The flowers that I've planted in March are now blossoming; my sign that Spring is here. The afternoon wind breezes in my pastel window curtains though April showers will soon be rolling in. Easter will bring loads of family in town.

-Mianta