Monday, August 10, 2009

Essay Writing Online Workshop

If you're an active participant or even just an active reader of this eLearning blog, you know that writing is a super important skill. Come learn even more about essay writing, including how you can quickly & easily make a great, well-organized essay. Wednesday (8/12/09) will be essay writing day with 2 live online workshops to go over this topic!

Don't miss out! Attend the morning (11:15am) or evening (9:15pm) session by using the link below.

https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=613&password=M.653D55F283174376BB1D5DEDEEB09A

Be sure your computer has working speakers and they're turned "on" so you can hear the presenter!

Will you be there?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I plan to attend the evening session of the Essay Writing Online Workshop on Wednesday, August 12, 2009, at 09:15 p.m.
I am looking forward to learning more about essay writing, and how to quickly and easily make a well-organized essay.

Deidra W.

Anonymous said...

I struggle in writing a good essay.

I do plan to attend the evening elluminate session on essay writing.

I need to know more on how to display a well written essay.

Allison.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I could not be at that session.I was on my way to Texas and I did not have my computer with me.

Mianta

Anonymous said...

I did not attended the session on August 12, 2009, but I revisited a previous session that was held some time ago. It was very helpful, I got some good pointers for preparing my essay assignment which I had recently.

Karla Banton

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I missed out on the workshop. I would have been there seeing as though I need alot of help with writing in general.

SHENEA WALKER

Essays Writing said...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.