Thursday, May 6, 2010

Writing-Subject Pronouns

An important part of writing is varying the words you use. To help accomplish this, you can use subject pronouns such as "he," "she," and "they." But, be sure you use them correctly!

Think about whose name you're replacing with the pronoun and then make sure the pronoun matches in both gender and number.

Try this Quia game about subject pronouns. Then, come back here & post how you did!

Remember to write your results in complete, correctly-written sentences.

http://www.quia.com/pop/51661.html

Enjoy!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completed with a score of 100% correct. Pronouns were always a favorite in Enligh class.

Melissa Lobsinger

Anonymous said...

I got 8 out of 10 questions right. I uesd they instead of we on both questions.


Cassandra Jones

CWillis said...

I scored 10 out of 10. That was fun, yet easy. I liked it.

Anonymous said...

I love those game, you are having fun and learning in the same time, if you make a mistake they correct you, and you can came back to redo it. I did pretty well, I miss one of ten. I will try more some other time.

Roxana Alvarez

Kelly Tymecki said...

After I played the game, I got all of the questions right. I thought the game was quite easy as pronouns are a breeze for me.

Anonymous said...

I received a score of ten out of ten correct.


Shenea Walker

Anonymous said...

I got 8 out of ten.I really enjoyed the game.

Angela Richardson

Anonymous said...

What a great game! I played only once and I got all of them correct. Woohoo!

Maria C. Torres

May 10,2010

Anonymous said...

I played the game and got all 10 questions right.

Angela Richardson

Anonymous said...

All of my answers were correct. In Primary School I was taught that pronouns replace the name of a person, place or thing.

Verona H

Unknown said...

I scored 9 out of 10 right.
The format of the question confused me.

Mianta Durand

Anonymous said...

I played the game and received 9 out of 10 right.

Angela Richardson