Monday, July 13, 2009

eLearning Blog - A Look Back (Part 1)

This week, I want to look back to some previous blog topics that have been covered because we've had a lot of really good topics! Use the link below & go back to the July 2008 topics. (They will be presented in reverse chronological order, meaning the last blog topic of that month is at the top of the page & the first one for that month will be at the bottom.)

Scroll through & find one topic that catches your interest. Read it & participate in it by adding your response. Then, come back here & tell me the date of the topic you selected, the blog topic title, and what you thought about it!

http://elearningbroward.blogspot.com/2008_07_01_archive.html

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

posted date: 7/3/08
topic:Usage-A Lot
I pick this topic because I use a lot "A-Lot".
I must try not to use it too many.

Suetto C.

Anonymous said...

July 14th
Vocabulary: use it or lose it
Impact: To press firmly together.

Allison.

Anonymous said...

Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Usage - Who versus Whom

I picked that one because it is my birthday and because I never knew why whom was used instead of who.

-Judith B

Anonymous said...

mirlene
July 2009,

The word absolute is not use to much, but its been used on time.

Anonymous said...

Date of Topic: July 30, 2008

Blog Title: Usage - Who Versus Whom

I found this topic very informative because I did not know the rule for using the word "whom".

The word whom must follow a preposition.
For example:
To whom would you like to speak?
For whom did that package arrive?

You want to stay away from ending a sentence with a preposition(such as the word to, from, or at.

Leonie Florestal

Anonymous said...

Thank you blog . I love it. Me and family enjoy lots.

Anonymous said...

Date of the topic was July 29,2008.

The blog topic and title was Writing Idioms.

I did not realize how widely use idioms are and how often we use these phrases without even thinking. Also the meanings are so true to life.

Karla Banton