Monday, June 21, 2010

Food, Nutrition and Health

Happy 1st day of Summer!

At the beginning of the year many of us had resolutions that may have included eating better and excercise for overall health and well being. If that was the case, hopefully it is going well for you!

There is so much information about health and wellness and we would like you to visit a site that we use! Please visit www.mypyramid.gov. It is a great website for you and your family. It offers information on exercise, nutrition and health.

Visit the site and click on-get a personalized plan. It is located on the right side of the home screen under I want to:

Follow the directions and get your personal plan. Once you have completed this activity please look around the site and share your thoughts with us!

Was it an interesting site?

Have you visited this site before?

Do you plan to visit it again?

Will the personal plan be helpful to you?

Please share your thoughts with two to three complete sentences paying attention to spelling, grammar and punctuation.


12 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks this is good stuff!

Anonymous said...

The “mypryramid.gov” site was very interesting it was also full of great information about the importance of good nutrition and eating healthy. I have never visited the “mypyramid.gov” site before however I do plan on visiting it again. I feel very confident that the personal plan will benefit me greatly.

Nicole Cunningham

Anonymous said...

I do eat sort of healthy at the moment, and I found the site very interesting. I have never visited this site before, but I do plan to visit again, especially with my son. I noticed that they have a kid corner in there site, so it will be interactive for him, and at the same time educational. I also found in the related link section, a link where you can find local farmer markets. If you’re interested, I am posting the link here... http://apps.ams.usda.gov/FarmersMarkets/

Maria C. Torres

CWillis said...

The site is very interesting and informative. I've visited this site before picking up tips here and there.

Anonymous said...

Was it an interesting site?
I think this is a great site for people who are trying to live a healthier life.

Have you visited this site before?
Yes, I visited this site before.

Do you plan to visit it again?
Yes, I plan to visit this site again, it has a wealth of information.

Will the personal plan be helpful to you?
Yes, the personal plan is helpful to me, it has daily plans to guide me towards a healthy lifestyle.

Angela B.

Kelly Tymecki said...

This website offers some great advice for people interested in eating healthy and staying fit. As a vegan, I feel that I eat healthy already as I already know all about healthy meatless meals. But, it did point out some great tips I did not know before.

Anonymous said...

The site is very interesting.I learned alot of facts.
Angela Richardson

Anonymous said...

This site was very interesting to me, I'm always trying to eat healthy I've never been on this site before. Yes I plan to visit again; I found myself printing my profile so I could keep track of my day to day calories, This web sit is very helpful.

G.Simpson

Anonymous said...

The website was very interesting and informative. I will make every effort to implement the personal plan that was recommended. I will visit the site again and recommend it to all of my friends.

Verona H

Anonymous said...

This site was very helpful.I have and will go to this site again for tips.I feel good about the personal plan and I know that it will benefit me.

Angela Richardson

Anonymous said...

Long time ago, I access to this site. It was very helpful to me. I learned a lot. One thing is how to mix my meals to do my daily plans. I will visit again to get more tips about keep a healthy lifestyle.

Ana Maria Fernandez

Anonymous said...

Like I have said before this site is helpful.I am trying to turn over a new life being healthy.This site is going to be a great asset to helping me keep that goal.

Angela Richardson.