Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Capitalization & Punctuation

Two of the most basic and most important parts of good writing are correct capitalization & punctuation. Without these items, sentences look sloppy and incomplete. Play this Quia game to test your capitalization & punctuation skills. Then, return to the blog and tell us how you did! Also, write a sentence or two stating who else you could share this game with so other people could work on these important things.

http://www.quia.com/rr/242194.html

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I played the game and received a score of 64,000.

Angela Richardson

Anonymous said...

I played the rags to riches game and scored 64,000. I am going to share this blog with my husband and my son. This is very good practice and will play again.

Maria C. Torres

6/14/2010

CarolWillis said...

I enjoyed the game. I scored 1,000,000. I will share this game with my grandson. It will prepare him for the writing part of the FCAT.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the game. I played it twice, the first time I scored 64,000, the next time I scored 100,000. This game is a good tool for all students.

Angela B.

Anonymous said...

I played the game and received a score of 32,000

Angela Richardson

Anonymous said...

I played the game and scored 1,000,000.I shared the game with my six year old daughter.

Dorothea M.

Anonymous said...

I played this game again and received a score of 32,000.

Angela Richardson

Anonymous said...

I played the game, and I received a score of 64,000. I will share this site with my sister. It is good to practice. She will need it.

Ana Maria Fernandez

Anonymous said...

I am happy! I made 1,000,000 points.

Maria C. Torres
July 8, 2010