Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I wanted to take a moment and say "thank you" to everyone who's been using the eLearning writing blog and taking the time to go through the activities and topics that have been posted. I hope you have found some things that have improved your writing.

The blog will still be available to you during the winter break (12/22/08 through 1/4/09). However, during that time, no new topics will be added. I encourage you to start visiting some of the earlier blog topics, especially ones from the start of the blog! There are tons of great things to work on even without new topics being added.

Have a very happy, safe, and healthy holiday season! I will "see" you back online in 2009!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful holiday all the best.

Sheila W.

Anonymous said...

Mirlene
Ms Gate thank you for all efforts to make the blog an opportunity for us the online GED student. The blog is so helpful.

Merry Chrismas to you Ms gates.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful and a blessed holiday.
Dorothea M

Anonymous said...

This blog is fun and interesting...I always learn something new! Thank you Ms. Gates for all your work and for keeping it stimulating! I am looking forward to your upcoming posts!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I,Thank you for the whole year of being our great teacher, that inspires us always.Happy New Year to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I have read this blog and find that it is very intresting. The learning of how prefixes work,I have found very intresting, because I am working on some prefixes in my V.P.I classes. I was very intresed in responding too this Decemeber blog.
April S.