Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Writing: Subject Pronouns

An important part of writing is varying the words you use. To help accomplish this, you can use subject pronouns such as "he," "she," and "they." But, be sure you use them correctly! Think about whose name you're replacing with the pronoun and then make sure the pronoun matches in both gender and number.

Try this Quia game about subject pronouns. Then, come back here & post how you did! Remember to write your results in complete, correctly-written sentences.

http://www.quia.com/pop/51661.html

Enjoy!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I visited the quia game site and answered all the questions, I got nine answeres correct and one incorrect.

The site was very interesting to be on.

Sheila. W.

Anonymous said...

I did really good, I got all the questions correct.

Aneilia Persad

Anonymous said...

I did vvery well in the pronon

Anonymous said...

mirlene
I did very well in the pronoun.

Anonymous said...

I visited the Quia game,and I did very well on it.I answers the question and I got 10 out 10.


Dorothea Maxwell

Anonymous said...

I think is a little bit easy,and I did very well on that game.Hopefully we got more of that game ,and little harder next time.

Anonymous said...

Like alway I enjoy playing the game that are posted because leaning should be fun for all of us and I did better on this one,than the last one.tiffanyf

Anonymous said...

I went to the ssite that you suggested, and I scored 9/10. I thought it was fun.


Crystal Smolter

Anonymous said...

What a great way to practice and test yourself on pronouns.The game on the quia site is alot of fun and easy to play.





Michele T.

Anonymous said...

My results for the Quia game site on Subject Pronouns was 15/15.

Melissa Lobsinger

Anonymous said...

I succesfully got 10 of 10 correct. I admit it made me think.

-Bradley B.

Unknown said...

I went to the site and took two chalenges and I had zero wrong

Mianta