Friday, October 17, 2008

Writing - Using the "Quia" Website

One of my new favorite websites is Quia (pronounced like the car company Kia). There, you can find tons of great educational activities for almost any subject out there! As I explore it more, I've found games that I love, especially vocabulary games.

Take a look at a few of them & see how you do!

Vocabulary Matching Game #1

Vocabulary Matching Game #2

Vocabulary Matching Game #3

Once you've tried them, report back & tell us in complete sentences how you enjoyed those games. Feel free to explore more of the site & to use it for other members in your family who may be looking for some fantastic educational web resources!

http://www.quia.com/shared/

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have visited the sites and found it very interesting, how you can put together sentences and also take meaning from it.

I never thought of it that way until now, so I have now grasped a new concept.

Sheila W.

Anonymous said...

I learned new vocabulary. Also, It will be very useful for my writings.

Adriana Wagner

Anonymous said...

mirlene, comment

I earned 28 points on 46

I like the game on the system nervous.

Ms Gates Quia is fun.

Anonymous said...

The word game is very much entertaining and learned so much.

Dorothea m said...

I learned so much on the word game

Anonymous said...

These three games were very challenging and fun. I had a little challenge with the first game, but the rest were fun and I would play again.

Aneilia Persad

Anonymous said...

I went into the site, and I loved it. I did the vocabulary and got them all right. The vocabulary was aliitle of a challange. I will keep going back to the site.


Crystal Smolter

Anonymous said...

Online game are easy to enjoy and while playing them ,inporing my read ,tpying skilland all while playing a game. tiffany f

Anonymous said...

Mrs.kim the website was very interesting.I can always go on the site and learn new words and meanings.

Delbon Johnson