Thursday, November 6, 2008

Capitalization & Punctuation

Two of the most basic and most important parts of good writing are correct capitalization & punctuation. Without these items, sentences look sloppy and incomplete. Play this Quia game to test your capitalization & punctuation skills. Then, return to the blog and tell us how you did! Also, write a sentence or two stating who else you could share this game with so other people could work on these important things.

http://www.quia.com/rr/242194.html

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well as alway the gamevery fun and it make me think Igot to
$128.000 before I got out,so now Iam going to let the kids play to see just how much they know.tiffanyf.

Allison Matthew said...

Enjoy! shouted the clerk to the customer while she was leaving the store.

Anonymous said...

Hurray, I won $1,000,00. I encourage to try it. It is fun.

Adriana Wagner

Anonymous said...

I went to the site, and I did a great job!

I would like to share this site with my youngest daughter, Brittney.


Crystal Smolter

Anonymous said...

Well I attempted the game three times and the last time I got all right except three. I would encourage students to play it so if their like me, they can get some help to better their vocabulary.

Aneilia Persad

Anonymous said...

A fun game to play and learn at the same time.
Watching the money grow is fun. I will share this game with my friends who are learning the fundamentals of English.





Michele T.

Anonymous said...

I pretty good on the site.

I would like share it with my son and daughters.

Dorothea M

Anonymous said...

I am a millionare!! Where do I collect my winnings?

Really, this was a fun game. I will share it with my children.

Anonymous said...

Great game! I enjoyed it and I did very good. I won the million dollars. I would like to share this game, with my friend Ximena. You learn a lot from it.

Margie