Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Irregular Verbs - Activity

This blog post is a follow-up to the previous post about irregular verbs (from November 16th). Try this Quia activity to test your skills on irregular verbs. The "challenge board" activity can be played either by yourself or with someone else. If you're playing by yourself, enter your name in the "Player 1 box;" if you're playing with someone else, enter your name in the box for player 1 and the other person's name in the box for player 2.

Irregular verb challenge board game: http://www.quia.com/cb/8111.html

Once you complete the activity, come back to the blog, and write a few sentences to state if you played the game by yourself or with someone else, how you did, and if you learned anything new!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I played the game by myself, and I felt very good, when I found out that I was the winner of $10,000. The game gave me the opportunity to go over the past tense of forgive, which I made a mistake on.

Maria Rodriguez - Trelles

Anonymous said...

I played the game game two time the frist time I did poorly so Ihad to try it agin the next Idid alot betterit was fun.tiffanyf

Anonymous said...

I played the game by myself, I played the game twice, and I won both times, but I think I did better the first time but I don't remember the first score number the second time I got 9,600. It was great. I still have room for improvement.

Allison.

Anonymous said...

It is indeed a good game,I wish I had someone to play with, missed 4 but,I won 9,200.

Anonymous said...

I played by myself. I was able to answer many of the questions. It was entertaining and educational.

I liked that when there were two answers, it gave both. Some of the second answers suprised me.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed playing the game, I had lots of fun,I got two incorrect so over all I did well.


Sheila W.

Anonymous said...

I played the game alone. I scored 10,800. I realy liked the game it was fun.

Anonymous said...

mirlene
I did very well in my test, and I ate ten cokies.

Anonymous said...

It was a good game, I got two wrong.If I go too fast, sometimes I make mistakes , a good lesson for me.I played alone unfortunately.




Michele T.

Anonymous said...

I played the game and I scored 9,600.
Dorothea M.

Anonymous said...

I didn't do it so well, I realize I did forget some irregular verbs in past tense. Yes I did learn and also I did take notes about the verbs I did mistake. Ex: I heard my friend song last year.
I mistook last time.
I woke late yesterday.

October 21, 2009

Roxana Alvarez