Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tell me a story - November's edition

If you're a regular "blogger" on this site, you've probably done some of the "tell me a story" topics that we've had. They're fun because you can take the story in any direction.

For this installment, we'll all start with the very same beginning and from there, you should complete the first sentence and add another 3-5 sentences to complete your story. Remember to write those sentences correctly! (Did you know you can use an online spell checker to help you? Visit this site http://www.spellchecker.net/spellcheck/. You can type your story, check it, make any necessary corrections, and then post it!)

During the New York City marathon, Amber decided to . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

During the New York city marathon, Amber decided to take a different routh home to escape all the traffic and spectators lining the street just to get a glimpse of what was going on. However her efforts were in vain, because she got stuck in traffic and did not get home in time to make dinner.

Sheila W.

Anonymous said...

November 3,2008 was my brithday and my co worker had a little party to me that work they brougth me a gift card for my favorite store Macy ,cake,and ice cream.Than I when to the the salonto get my hair and nail done.finllay my friends took me out to dinner to my favorite place "Red Loster ".tiffanyf

Anonymous said...

During the New York City marathon, Amber decided she was really going to have to run faster and harder if she was going to place. She needed more water as she was getting dehyderated very quickly, so she grabbed an extra water bottle and started guzzling. As she went around the bend there was another opportunity to grab another bottle and she poured it over her head. Boy that felt good, she thought to herself. It was just what she needed,she started to pull ahead and the end was insight.She was going to place, she felt great as she started on the final stretch.



Michele T.