Thursday, November 13, 2008

Test Your Skills - Capitalization & Punctuation

Frequent bloggers on this site know that I love those Quia games! I found a great one so you can test your capitalization & punctuation skills, two things we've talked about in many different previous blog posts.

Try this "Rags to Riches" game (similar to the "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" game show). Then, come back to the blog and write just a few sentences to tell us how you did, if you enjoyed it, and if you learned anything new!!!

Have fun!

Quia game link: http://www.quia.com/rr/90027.html

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the quia game, I got one of the sentence wrong which was the last one, it was a bit difficult to decide out of two sentences, but it helps me to understand what a clause is.

Allison.

Anonymous said...

I only made it to $4,000 the first time. After that, I used a hint. Finally, I made a million dollars. This test is good practice.

Anonymous said...

I also love this Quia games!
It is wonderful to have fun while studying ,and learning.Thank you.

Anonymous said...

A good game.I won a million quickly.I did not really learn anything new,but I did remember past lessons that applied to the game.



Michele T.

Anonymous said...

Mirlene
I won 1,000.00$,for the quia game.

Anonymous said...

I did mmy best and I got $1,000.00
Dorothea M

Anonymous said...

I'd never played the quia game before now. It was pretty nice. Where can I cash in my winnings? (hahaha) Seriously, the game provides a good opportunity to practice a portion of proper writing skills that we commonly overlook after some years. -Angelia M.